Consider two companies: United States Steel (X) and Facebook (FB).
Look at the profiles (financial statements for 2016) of each on yahoo finance and discuss the followings (you need to calculate these values yourself and show details of your calculations):
1. How many outstanding shares does the company have?
2. What is the market value of the company?
3. What is the book value of the company?
4. Does the company pay dividends?
5. What is the beta for the company? Compare it with the beta of market.
6. Retrieve their annual closing prices for the last 6 years.
7. Calculate annual rate of return of each stock for the last 5 years.
8. Estimate annual expected rate of return and standard deviation of annual rate of return of each stock.
9. How do you find the risk free rate? (consider the market risk premium to be 8%)
10. Using CAPM calculate the expected return on the equity for the company.
11. What is the Weighted average cost of capital (WACC) for the company?
12. What is the leverage (total debt/equity ratio) for the company?
Calculate and analyze your result, conclude your opinions.
(To get the required rate of return on debt, divide the interest expense by total debt)
(To get the total debt, add the short term debt to long term debt)
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more