Week 6 – Final Paper – Application, Interpretation, and Presentation of Statistics
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH GRADUATE LEVEL WRITING TERMS AND CONCEPTS. ALL DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AND NO PLAGIARISM. MY SCHOOL USES SOFTWARE TO DETECT COPIED MATERIAL.
Over the past few weeks, you have explored a variety of statistical techniques that each play an important role in conducting research. For this Final Paper, you will evaluate the application, interpretations, and presentation of statistics in formal and informal research studies.
Begin by locating three research studies to analyze for your Final Paper, based on the three statistical techniques below:
· At least one study should display data through graphs, tables, and/or charts.
· At least one study should describe the hypothesis testing procedure that was used (either explicitly /specifically, or implicitly/generally).
· At least one study should use inferential statistical analysis tests or correlation/regression approaches.
· Once you have selected your three research studies, develop a paper using the format below as a guide.
Final Paper Structure
· Opening: State which three specific statistical procedures you will be evaluating.
· Thesis: Describe how these statistical procedures been used to answer research questions.
· Literature Review: For each study presented, state the research question being asked.
· Explain how the illustrated statistical procedure helped to answer each research question.
· Statistical Discussion: Analyze the value, strengths, and weaknesses of each statistical technique in answering formal and informal research questions.
· Conclusion: Summarize the general use of statistical tools in quantitative research studies.
The Final Paper
· Must be 8 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013.
· Must utilize academic voice.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· Must use at least five sources in addition to the course text. (Note: You should use credible sources to explain the main concept/statistical technique and scholarly sources/peer-reviewed articles for examples of the concept/statistical technique.) The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA.
Link to text:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more