Biopsychosocial assessment Psychology homework help
Refer back to the movie you selected and watched or the case study you read during Topic 1.
Continue working on the biopsychosocial assessment submitted in Topic 2 and complete Part 2 of the biopsychosoical assessment.
Make any suggested changes from your instructor.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standards:
2.F.5.h. Developmentally relevant counseling treatment or intervention plans.
5.C.3.a. Intake interview, mental status evaluation, biopsychosocial history, mental health history, and psychological assessment for treatment planning and caseload management.
This assignment meets the following NASAC Standards:
25) Gather data systematically from the client and other available collateral sources, using screening instruments and other methods that are sensitive to age, culture and gender. At a minimum, data should include: current and historic substance use; health, mental health, and substance-related treatment history; mental status; and current social, environmental, and/or economic constraints on the client’s ability to follow-through successfully with an action plan.
28) Determine the client’s readiness for treatment/change and the needs of others involved in the current situation.
29) Review the treatment options relevant to the client’s needs, characteristics, and goals.
31) Construct with the client and others, as appropriate, an initial action plan based on needs, preferences, and available resources.
32) Based on an initial action plan, take specific steps to initiate an admission or referral, and ensure follow-through.
33) Select and use comprehensive assessment instruments that are sensitive to age, gender and culture, and which address: (a) History of alcohol and other drug use (b) Health, mental health, and substance-related treatment history (c) History of sexual abuse or other physical, emotional, and verbal abuse, and/or other significant trauma (d) Family issues (e) Work history and career issues (f) Psychological, emotional, and world-view concerns (g) Physical and mental health status (h) Acculturation, assimilation, and cultural identification(s) (i) Education and basic life skills (j) Socio-economic characteristics, lifestyle, and current legal status (k) Use of community resources (l) Behavioral indicators of problems in the domains listed above.
34) Analyze and interpret the data to determine treatment recommendations.
36) Document assessment findings and treatment recommendations.
37) Obtain and interpret all relevant assessment information.
111) Prepare accurate and concise screening, intake, and assessment reports.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more