This assignment will help students work towards achieving learning outcomes: 1, 3, and 5. In this individual assignment, students will demonstrate and apply their knowledge of management concepts taught in the course.
You are required to write an essay on ONE of the FIVE major management concepts covered during the course (Organising, Strategy, HRM, Motivation, and Leadership). You need to apply one of these management concepts to one or more real-world examples.
You cannot use the management concept that you studied for your Group Case Analysis assignment. Practical examples must not include cases discussed already in the course (Disney, Amazon, Good George, PeopleSoft and Oracle, Google, Ford, Torpedo 7, Foodstuffs, Valve, Spotify, Zespri, Coca-Cola).
The essay must include:
· A detailed description of the management concept, including the key contributing models and researchers.
· Application of the theory to the practical industry example, with clear demonstration of conceptual mastery, analysis and discussion of business implications.
· Reference to/application of at least one other managerial concept when analysing the real-world example. This requires you to link another managerial concept to the concept you are discussing.
· Correct essay formatting and layout (explained in tutorials).
· A minimum of three journal article citations as well as a range of other external sources referenced correctly.
· The word count for the essay is 2000 words (excluding cover page and references).
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more