Amazon.com’s Business Model and Its Evolution
1. WhatarethechiefelementsofAmazon’soverallcompetitivestrategy?Howwelldothepiecesfittogether? Is the strategyevolving?
2. WhatarethekeyelementsofAmazon’sstrategyine-commerce,cloudcomputingservices,personalmedia players, digital media streaming?Arethose strategiessuccessful?Arethey compatible? Explain.
3. What does a competitive strength assessment reveal about Amazon’se-commerce business, as compared to the leaders in the retail industry? Use the methodology in Table 4.3 to support youranswer.
4. Does it appear that the company’s competitive positions in personal media players and digital streaming are stronger or weaker than its position in e-commerce and cloud-based computing services? What steps should it take to ensure that the digitally streamed media—and mobile platforms to access that media—become a major contributor to the company’s overallperformance?
6. What is your assessment of Amazon’s financial performance the past three years? (Use the financial ratios in the Appendix of the text as a guide in doing your financialanalysis.)
8. What recommendations would you make to Amazon to address the strategic issues conf
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more