Case formulation essay homework help
NO PLAGIARISM!! Paper is checked! Must follow all instructions!! APA format!! Please use the names Sue and Doug
Case Formulation Instructions
You will conduct a 45–60-minute coaching session with a volunteer couple. Your volunteer couple may be married, or they may be a couple who are planning on marriage. Family and friends are acceptable volunteers. All participants must agree to the terms outlined in the Consent Form.
You must complete the Case Formulation Questions with the information gathered in the coaching session. You must use your answers to the questions to create a 6–8-page Case Formulation report.
Your Case Formulation report must include the following:
All parts of this assignment must conform to current APA format.
Case Formulation Questions
Complete the following questions after a 45-60 minute coaching session with a couple. (You may want to tape or video this session for your use in answering the following questions. The tape will not be turned in to the professor.)
1. What questions did you use to help the couple to start to tell their story and to reveal their goals?
2. What was needed to establish rapport or a trusting relationship with the couple?
3. What active listening techniques did you use to help them tell their story or agenda? See this site: http://psychcentral.com/lib/become-a-better-listener-active-listening/0001299.
4. In 200 words or fewer, briefly summarize the content of what the couple had to say about their story.
5. What do you think the couple did not say that should have been said?
6. What is the wife’s agenda: visions, values, possibilities, goals, dreams, and/or aspirations?
7. What would it look like if she reached her goals?
8. What efforts have been made to achieve her goals?
9. What is working for her? What has she tried in the past that has worked and what has not worked?
10. What gets her excited or fired up? What is scary or disappointing to her? Why?
11. What is the husband’s agenda: visions, values, possibilities, goals, dreams, and/or aspirations?
12. What would it look like if he reached his goals?
13. What efforts have been made to achieve his goals?
14. What gets him excited or fired up? What is scary or disappointing to him? Why?
15. Are there differences and/or discrepancies in their values, possibilities, goals, dreams and/or aspirations?
16. What is the bigger picture for this couple? Are there richer possibilities that you sense could be achieved?
17. What emotions did you detect from the couple?
18. What tone or body language did you notice with the couple?
19. What was going on in your own body as you listened to the couple?
20. Did you have a “gut feeling” or intuitive reaction? What mental image or metaphors or internal words or phrases emerged in you as you listened to the husband and wife?
21. What is the main concern or focus that was presented by the couple? Is it clear, appropriate, steady, flexible, maintainable, and is it related to goals that would foster the couple’s marriage and goals?
22. How does each partner tend to interpret his or her life experiences? Is he/she negative or positive? Does he/she see only the problems or does he/she see the possibilities? Is his/her mind-set helpful or is it limiting?
23. Given the couple’s goals, what are their strengths and skills? What needs to be learned?
24. What capabilities does each partner possess that will be helpful in achieving the goals? A good way to determine capabilities is to ask about what he/she has patience for and can tolerate or what he/she is impatient with or cannot tolerate.
25. Do their habits, practices, and patterns in their physical, emotional, cognitive, and emotional realms support them in achieving their goals?
26. Does each person have the ability to motivate himself or herself to accomplish the goal?
27. Is each one willing to accept God’s guidance in the coaching process?
28. What is the one most important thing that needs to change in order for the couple to achieve their goal or vision?
29. Are they each willing and committed to change?
30. Add any other information that might be important to the assessment and the coaching process.
(Note: It is understood that not all of this information can be gathered in just one session, but if you have kept these questions in mind during your coaching session, it is likely that most of them can be addressed.)
We offer essay help by crafting highly customized papers for our customers. Our expert essay writers do not take content from their previous work and always strive to guarantee 100% original texts. Furthermore, they carry out extensive investigations and research on the topic. We never craft two identical papers as all our work is unique.
Our capable essay writers can help you rewrite, update, proofread, and write any academic paper. Whether you need help writing a speech, research paper, thesis paper, personal statement, case study, or term paper, Homework-aider.com essay writing service is ready to help you.
You can order custom essay writing with the confidence that we will work round the clock to deliver your paper as soon as possible. If you have an urgent order, our custom essay writing company finishes them within a few hours (1 page) to ease your anxiety. Do not be anxious about short deadlines; remember to indicate your deadline when placing your order for a custom essay.
To establish that your online custom essay writer possesses the skill and style you require, ask them to give you a short preview of their work. When the writing expert begins writing your essay, you can use our chat feature to ask for an update or give an opinion on specific text sections.
Our essay writing service is designed for students at all academic levels. Whether high school, undergraduate or graduate, or studying for your doctoral qualification or master’s degree, we make it a reality.