Question for Paper:
Using your textbook (look at some of the business examples that are illustrated), LIRN, JSTOR.org, and the Internet, develop an APA formatted paper that defines and presents an analysis of the following concepts in an effort to solve complex business problems. Subsequently, you must demonstrate how to apply statistical concepts used in the decision-making and problem-solving process. You should include an executive summary on your findings and in-depth analyses. Specifically, your paper will address the following topic:
List of the techniques:
-Statistics and probability
-Inferential statistics and hypothesis testing methodologies; distribution, central tendency, regression analysis
-Time Series analysis
1. At least 2 pages
2. Paper needs to be formatted in APA 7th edition
3. Need to research one or more companies to provide the examples of how they use various statistic techniques to assist in developing solutions to complex business problems, and demonstrate how they can establish a competitive advantages.
4. Include the formulas or images if needed with the citation from textbook (need to include page numbers)
5. Include table or images if needed.
6. Need to have at least 2 peer-reviewed articles as the references (Recommend to find the articles from proquest.
7. Need to have conclusion.
Requirement for PPT:
1. Create 3 slides PPT (does not need to include title page and conclusion page) based on the material you write on the CLA2 paper.
2. Please add the scripts of the presentation in the speaker note section of PPT.
3.Time Length: 3-4 minuets
4. Need to include in-text citations and reference page.
5. Include table or images if needed.
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more