Corporate social responsibility
10. Corporate social responsibility (CSR) means that a corporation should: [Select the letter corresponding to the answer]
A. Always forgo profit for the sake of the environment.
B. Be held accountable for any of its actions that affect people, their communities, and their environment.
C. Abandon its other missions.
D. Put social responsibilities ahead of economic or legal responsibilities.
11. Ethics are primarily based on religious beliefs. [Answer True or False]
12. Ethical ideas are present in all societies, all organizations, and all individual persons. [Answer True or False]
13. If all people relied on ethical relativism, there would be no universal ethical standards on which people around the globe could agree. [Answer True or False]
14. Business must develop its own definition of what is right and wrong, apart from ethics. [Answer True or False]
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more