1) APA 7th Ed format (to include introduction and conclusion)
2) Due 19 June
3) 4-5 Page minimum (not including title page and APA references)
4) Minimum of 5 References (1 included reference)
Background/Required Reading/REQUIRED References:
https://nvd.nist.gov/800-53 (National Vulnerability Database)
Then review ISACA Case studies on the NIST cyber framework for IT governance:
Review the principles of IT governance and information security governance using the practical and regulatory perspectives listed in the Background/Required Reading/Required References section.
Using the cyber-framework and the National Vulnerability Database (https://nvd.nist.gov/800-53) along with other related materials noted above, compose a 4-5-page paper (not counting the cover and references) on the topic of applying the cyber-framework for Information Security Governance in organizations.
Please address (at a minimum) the following issues:
· Security governance principles
· IT governance stakeholders
· IT governance justification to managers
· Role of IT security professionals in terms of governance
· Produce a comparative table to show key features of the framework and the risks that are reduced by implementing this framework and assessing vulnerabilities.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more