Assignment: The Price of Doing Good: Consequences of Ethical Decision Making
Submit a 4-page analysis (excluding cover page and References section) of the ethical situation. Your analysis must include the following:
· A brief (1 paragraph) explanation of the ethical dilemma
· An explanation of the ethical framework that, if applied by the organization to make its decision, would have resolved the ethical dilemma, including support for your analysis from scholarly research
· An examination of both the positive and negative consequences of the decision, including the trade-offs that the leadership of the organization made in making their decision
DDBA 8151 Week 6 Discussion: Applying Ethical Frameworks
To prepare for this Discussion, consider Case 13.2, “How Safe Is Safe?” on pages 351–352 of Northouse (2016) and review the Albert, Reynolds, and Turan (2015), Lawton and Páez (2015), Hoover and Pepper (2015), and Gustafson (2013) articles provided in this week’s Learning Resources.
By Day 3
Post your application of ethical frameworks to the ethical dilemma posed in the case study. In your application, do the following:
· Justify your proposed solution, and explain the reasoning you used to arrive at your solution.
· Incorporate the justifications you provided in response to the Case 13.2.
· Apply the ethical framework(s) outlined in the Learning Resources or in other scholarly literature that aligns with your reasoning. Explain how your reasoning aligns with those frameworks.
Be sure to support your work with a minimum of two specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and one or more additional scholarly sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more