Answer the Discussion Board board questions in paragraph form.
1. Give examples of implied and express consent to medical treatment in a hospital emergency room situation.
2. A patient has just been informed by the physician that she must have a hysterectomy and that there is a question of malignancy. As she leaves the office and you schedule her for hospital admission, she comments: “The doctor makes me feel so good about this. She says that I will be out of the hospital in four days and on my own within a week. Isn’t she a wonderful person? She says that I will be completely cured following my surgery.” How would you handle this situation?
3. A 16-year-old male comes to the office without an appointment and asks to see the physician because he thinks that he has AIDS. He does not wish to give you his name, parents’ names, or address. You have seen him around town and know that he is a local resident. The physician is not available, but you expect her within an hour. As the agent of the physician, what is your responsibility in this situation?
These resources provide additional information about minors making health care decisions:
• Jackson, M. K., Burns, K. K., & Richter, M. S. (2014, June 26). Confidentiality and treatment decisions of minor clients: A health care professional’s dilemma & policy makers challenge. Singerplus, 3. Retrieved from 33Thttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4094761/33T
• The American Civil Liberties Union of Ohio. (2014). Your health: A guide for teens and the law (7th ed.). Retrieved from 33Thttp://www.acluohio.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/TeenHealthGuide.pdf33T
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more