Please answer all parts of the following questions (you must show all work):
1. Lumyn Electronics is a family owned business. The company sold 128 TV remote controls in July and incurred a total cost of $1,700. In November they sold 248 TV remote controls and incurred a total cost of $3,500. Based on this information, find the following:
a) The marginal cost and monthly fixed cost for this company.
b) A linear function that expresses the company’s cost.
c) The revenue and profit (or loss) for this company for the months of July and November, if the average price for each TV remote control sold was $20.
2. After starting to turn significant profit, Lumyn Electronics decided that an investment account for their future expansion plans is now necessary. The company’s goal is to expand to a major mall location for which $100,000 would be needed. If the investment account pays 12% interest compounded monthly, what would their initial investment have to be in order to reach their $100,000 goal in 5 years?
Please research and share two or more different real life applications where differentiation/derivatives apply. You must use reliable sources and cite any source used.
Please answer all parts of the following question (you must use Calculus concepts learned and show all work):
NetSell, a the TV remote control supplier for Lumyn Electronics, has a weekly production cost of q TV remote controls that is given by
C(q) = 0.000004q3 – 0.03q2 + 100q + 75,000
where q is in the interval [0, 10,000].
The demand function for this product is given by
p(q) = -0.005q + 200.
Based on this information, find the following:
a) The marginal cost for the company.
b) The marginal revenue for the company.
c) The marginal profit for the company when 2,000 and 7,000 TV remote controls are manufactured.
1. After an aggressive marketing campaign in the local community, Lumyn Electronics discovered that their cost can now be modeled by the equation: C(n) = 25n2 – 1,500n + 25,000, where n represents the number of TV remote controls sold in a particular month.
a) How many TV remote controls must be sold in a month in order to minimize the company’s cost?
b) What is that minimum cost?
2.Lumyn Electronics is currently renting their store space from Quality Holdings Corp.
Quality Holdings owns a total of 250 commercial properties available for rent. The company’s monthly profit, P, in dollars, is given by the equation
P(n) = -8n2 + 3,200n – 80,000
where n is the number of properties rented during a particular month.
a) Would renting out all of the available properties maximize Quality Holdings’ profit?
b) If not, what is the optimum number of properties that the company must have rented in order to maximize its profit?
1. Given two functions, f1(x) = 2x and f2(x) = x2, explain what ∫20[f1(x)−f2(x)]ⅆx represents and calculate this integral in the interval [0, 2]. Show all work.
Please answer all parts of the following question (you must use Caclulus concepts learned and show all work):
1. Lumyn Electronics has seen stellar expansion in recent months. The company’s profit, P, is currently growing exponentially at 5% each year. The rate of change of the company’s profit can be modeled as 1PdP=0.05dt. Find a general formula that expresses the profit of the company as a function of time, t.
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more