Due bye saturday morning covering most wide array of subjects and specialization
Week 2 eActivity
· Go to the RubiStar Website, located at http://rubistar.4teachers.org, and the QuizStar Website, located at http://quizstar.4teachers.org. Take a tour of both Websites to see how they are organized. Be prepared to discuss.
· Read the article, “How Teachers Use Technology: The Latest Research”, located at http://www.edutopia.org/blog/how-teachers-use-technology-mary-beth-hertz. Be prepared to discuss.
Week 2 Discussion 1
“Lesson Planning with Technology” Please respond to the following:
From this week’s Other Preparation, examine the effects of incorporating technology on academic content, goals and objectives, evaluations, and tests. Provide two (2) specific examples that support technology inclusion in this fashion.
From the first e-Activity, compare and contrast the Web 2.0 tools found on RubiStar’s and QuizStar’s Website. Based on your review of these Websites, suggest two (2) aspects of the sites that would facilitate instructors in the evaluation of their students.
Week 2 Discussion 2
· I think this article on Blended Learning is a good place to start our discussions.
“The Existence of the Digital Divide” Please respond to the following:
· From the second e-Activity, argue the belief that all learning environments should provide technology to all students, regardless of economic standing, so that all might benefit from the integration of technology into learning. Provide two (2) examples of technological integration to support your rationale.
· Imagine that you have been tasked to develop a technology integration plan for a learning environment with a high population of students from low socioeconomic backgrounds. Identify three (3) specific issues that could affect integration of technology in the classroom and suggest three (3) ways to address or resolve these issues.
We offer essay help by crafting highly customized papers for our customers. Our expert essay writers do not take content from their previous work and always strive to guarantee 100% original texts. Furthermore, they carry out extensive investigations and research on the topic. We never craft two identical papers as all our work is unique.
Our capable essay writers can help you rewrite, update, proofread, and write any academic paper. Whether you need help writing a speech, research paper, thesis paper, personal statement, case study, or term paper, Homework-aider.com essay writing service is ready to help you.
You can order custom essay writing with the confidence that we will work round the clock to deliver your paper as soon as possible. If you have an urgent order, our custom essay writing company finishes them within a few hours (1 page) to ease your anxiety. Do not be anxious about short deadlines; remember to indicate your deadline when placing your order for a custom essay.
To establish that your online custom essay writer possesses the skill and style you require, ask them to give you a short preview of their work. When the writing expert begins writing your essay, you can use our chat feature to ask for an update or give an opinion on specific text sections.
Our essay writing service is designed for students at all academic levels. Whether high school, undergraduate or graduate, or studying for your doctoral qualification or master’s degree, we make it a reality.