Dear Engineer; take a look at the details below about my course. Let me know if you really can make %100, please do not contact me if you dont know much about it. I need a professional Electrical Engineering guy.
If you knew much about this subject, I’ll take your help very soon for HW and online exams with limited time.
EGR 2323 – Applied Engineering Analysis I (requires a grade C or better)
EE 2423 – Network Theory (requires a grade C or better)
Textbook(s) and/or required material:
Charles L. Philips, John M. Park, and Eve A. Riskin, Signals, Systems, and Transforms, Firth Edition (2014, 2008), Prentice Hall.
Recommended: 1. M.J. Roberts, Signals and Systems: Analysis using Transform methods and MATLAB, McGrayHill, 2nd edit 2004. 3. Edward Kamen and Bonnie Heck, Fundamentals of Signals and Systems: with MATLAB Examples, 2000. 4. Simon Haykin and Barry Van Veen, Signals and Systems, (2002).
Major prerequisites by topics:
1. Differential and integral calculus
2. Linear algebra and ordinary differential equations
3. Basic network principles
1. Develop understanding of basic concepts of signals and systems (continuous-time signals and systems).
2. Learn concepts of functional representation of signals, characterization of continuous-time and discrete-time signals (periodicity and evenness), time-transformation of the signals, decomposition by even and odd parts, exponential signals and concept of the time constant.
3. Learn properties of continuous-time signals and systems (stability and causality of systems).
4. Develop understanding of concepts of linear continuous-time systems, linear convolution, impulse response, Dirac delta function. Learn time-domain methods of analysis of linear systems.
5. Learn how apply the concept of transfer function of the LTI systems, to derive time-domain solutions of differential equations. Learn how to find poles and zeros of the transfer function for partial-fraction expansion.
6. Introduce mathematical approaches to spectral analysis of analog systems, including the Fourier series of periodic signals.
7. Learn concept of the Fourier transform, properties and applications.
8. Solve problems and write programs in MATLAB for transformation of signals into the given window, calculation of linear convolutions of audio-signals, graphical representation of the transfer function in the form of pole-zero diagram, computing the Fourier transform of the signals, computation of a voltage (output) of the RLC circuit when the current (input) is given.
1. Basic concepts of signals and systems.
2. Signals and their functional representations.
3. Continuous-time and discrete-time signals and systems.
4. Dirac delta function.
5. Linear time-invariant systems.
6. Time-domain solutions of differential equations.
7. The Fourier series of periodic signals.
8. The Fourier transforms.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more