IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Lewis has learned about critical reading in his EXP 105 class and is working on developing his skills. Lewis understands that an important aspect of critical reading includes __________.!
2. The adept mind is one that __________.
3. Critical writing __________.
4. Janice is making an effort to be actively engaged in her reading instead of simply skimming through it. She looks for pictures, graphs, and other areas of interest while reading. She also uses the highlighting tool of her e-book reading platform to highlight important sections. Janice is intentionally using her __________.
5. Cutting and pasting a writer’s words into your paper without proper citation is __________.
6. Bill is Use First for __________. He finds that he tends to skim through resources for assignments and approaches writing with a preference for demonstrating what he knows, rather than putting it into words.
7. Jeremy, whose __________ is Use First, reads his text in the same order: He reads the text, then the tables, and then the figures.
8. Julia (S25, P18, TR16, C24) intentionally uses her Learning Patterns while reading her text. Identifying the important terms that she needs to know and questioning what she is reading requires her to __________.
9. In evaluating your critical-thinking skills, you are likely looking for how often you __________.
10. Using Precision to identify the focal point of a paper and then using Sequence to develop an outline to structure the paper would be helpful for someone who uses __________ first, rather than approaching it with loosely connected thoughts and ideas.
11. What can help lead to more productive interactions with others?
12. According to Week 4 Instructor Guidance, three skills every college graduate should possess are:
13. What plays a strong role in helping you identify and analyze the Patterns of others?
14. Students who are in college will inevitably become effective readers and writers.
15. Which Pattern is called to action when you proofread your work checking for errors related to spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EXP 105 Week 1 Quiz 1 (2019)
EXP 105 Week 2 Learning Patterns In Action Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 2 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 WEEK 3 Decoding Tasks Assessment Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 3 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 4 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 4 Academic Integrity Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 5 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Student Resource Exam 1 (2019)
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more