Freaky Furniture Ltd is looking at two alternatives for disposing of an annual production of 300 kilolitres of waste paint, both of which are acceptable to the Victorian Environment Agency.
1. Freaky can pay paint recyclers to remove the waste paint at a cost of $50 per kilolitre. The recycler would then process the waste into 5 kilograms of solid waste compound and dispose of this in landfill.
2. Rent a recycling machine which strips the residues and produces 10 kilograms of waster compound per kilolitre, which then needs to be disposed of in landfill. The annual rent of the machine is $15,000 and the operating cost is $0.30 per kilolitre
1. Which alternative is superior on financial grounds?
2. List five alternative and social factors that Freaky may need to consider before selecting and alternative.
3. Are there any implications of this decision for the broader economy? Explain your answer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more