Submit a PowerPoint presentation that reflects his or her responses to the questions that are found at the end of Chapter 12: Coastal Medical Center Exercise & Coastal Medical Center Questions attached.
Read the “Coastal Medical Center Comprehensive Case Study,” which is attached as PDF
Read “Coastal Medical Center Case Answer the questions for “Coastal Medical Center Case: Exercise 12” found at the end of the chapter 12.
Use three resources (one of which should be your course textbook). Incorporate your responses into a PowerPoint presentation using the guidelines below and the sample provided:
The PowerPoint presentation shall be a minimum of 15 slides and no more than 25 slides in length.
The following guidelines will be used in preparing/grading the presentation:
1. Proper research of topic
2. Understanding of subject demonstrated
3. Proper coverage of important material
4. Clear and succinct presentation style
5. Notes pages within the PPT presentation that discuss the information in the slide (Speaker’s Notes)
6. The overall quality of the presentation compared to the overall quality of other presentations (See PPT Dos and Don’ts)
7. Times New Roman or Arial Font ONLY
8. Master Slide (1st slide) Title must not exceed 48 pt font
9. Master Slide (1st slide) must include “Your Name”
10. Title on subsequent slides must not exceed 40 pt font
11. Text on subsequent slides must be no less than 20 pt font and no greater than 28 pt font
12. Images on slides must include references
13. Animation is not permitted on slides unless relevant to the study/topic
14. Audio is not permitted on slides
15. Must include a summary slide* (may choose smaller font size). Include a summary of the topic presented. This should be 200 words in length.
16. A resource or works cited slide* in APA format – a minimum of 3 resources
*These slides (summary & reference) are not included in the # slides of required.
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more