How Did You Decide to Pursue a Career as Communication Professional Case Study Sample
View the TedEd video（https://www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=1aVGf4G72IA）, and review how you described your communication professional identity in the discussion board.
1. How did you decide to pursue a career as a communication professional? Tell your story in 1 paragraph.
2. What are your 3 most important career goals as a communication professional for the next five years? List them as 3 bulleted statements. （In the future I would like to work on social media marketing）
3. What are your 3 most important personal values as a communication professional? From where did they come? List them as bulleted statements.
4. How well do you stand up for your values in the workplace? For what reasons? Explain yourself in 1 paragraph.
5. In the TedEd video, Damon Horowitz suggests that professionals reflect. Recall the biggest moral dilemma that you have ever faced and for which you lacked the moral courage to say anything to anyone. It must have occurred (a) in the workplace, or (b) if you have never been employed, at school. It does not necessarily have to relate to a communication project in an organization. What was the challenge? For what reasons did you say nothing?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more