Please complete your answers to the lab questions on this form. Please complete your answers, and SAVE the file in a location which you will be able to find again. Then, attach and submit the completed form to the Week 3 Laboratory dropbox in the Ashford University classroom.
1. What is the pupillary response of the right eye when a light was shone into the pupil?
2. What is the consensual response? (The response of the left eye).
3. What branch of the nervous system controls this response?
4. Can this response be inhibited?
5. Define what a reflex is.
6. Name five essential components of a reflex arc.
Table 2: Cranial Nerve Function Testing
1. What do your cranial nerve test results tell you?
2. When might these tests be used in a clinical setting?
3. What cranial nerve may not be functioning properly if a patient cannot detect taste on the anterior tongue?
4. What cranial nerve may not be functioning properly if a patient can move his/her eyes medial, superior, and inferior, but not lateral?
Table 3: Blind Coin Differentiation
1. Describe the difference between the four US coins.
2. Was the participant able to distinguish between these coins?
3. Which coin was the easiest to identify by touch? Which was the most difficult to distinguish by touch?
4. Why is the detection of temperature important to maintaining overall health?
5. Did the participant notice any difference between the amounts of pain reception in the different areas tested?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more