Formatting must be in 12-point Times New Roman Font with 1-inch tabs. Part 3 must be double-spaced and use appropriate APA style with correctly formatted citations and reference page.
**Please include previous project work with your submission in an Appendix (i.e., SME contact information and the job description)**
Part 1: Job-oriented job analysis
Essential Duties and Tasks (25 points): Duties are major components of a job and are accomplished by performing a number of tasks. List each of the essential duties for the job along with their corresponding tasks. You should include a MINIMUM of 5 duties and 25 tasks (i.e., a minimum of 5 tasks per duty).
Part 2: Person-oriented job analysis
Essential KSAOs (25 points): Provide a list of the essential knowledge, skills, abilities, and other personal characteristics required to perform the job. You should include a MINIMUM of 10 statements for each category (40 total).
· Knowledge: What does a person need to know to perform the job (10)?
· Skills: What must a person be able to do in the job (10)?
· Abilities: What potential or capacity to develop skills must a person possess to perform this job (10)?
· Other Personal Characteristics: What other personal characteristics are necessary to perform the job (10)?
Part 3: Discussion of your experience conducting a job analysis
Reactions (25 points): Provide a three-page discussion of your experience conducting the job analysis. Your discussion must provide thoughtful responses to the following questions/prompts, use proper APA style citations where appropriate (e.g., bullet-point 1), and have a reference page at the end:
· What is the purpose(s) of conducting a job analysis (1 page)?
· What did you enjoy most about conducting the job analysis (.5 page)?
· What was particularly difficult about conducting the job analysis (.5 page)?
· Compare the information you obtained in your job analysis to the information available on O*NET. Is the job you analyzed typical of jobs in its class according to O*NET? How is it the same? How is it different? Is there anything that surprised you about your SME’s job or the O*NET job analysis (e.g., education required, wages, job growth, work values; 1 page)?
Interview Notes (5 points): Includes all notes from your interview, including all questions asked and notes related to your SME’s responses.
1. Look up examples of job analysis technical reports online
2. Use O*NET OnLine (https://www.onetonline.org/) to get a general idea of the types of tasks and KSAOs you should be identifying but DO NOT copy them
a. Remember, just because the same job title is used does not mean same essential tasks and associated KSAOs identified on O*NET are relevant
3. Your task statements should function as a record of observable behaviors or work products
a. Do not include thought processes, attitudes, or traits
4. During the interview, ask for clarification if you do not understand what the SME is saying (e.g., technical jargon)
5. Try to only identify critical work behaviors or products
a. To select the most critical work behaviors or products, focus on relative time, frequency, difficulty, and consequences of errors for each task identified
6. Write each task statement by identifying the following:
a. What the incumbent does using an action verb (e.g., “operates,” “reads,” “cleans,” or “checks”)
b. To what or whom the task is done (e.g., “truck”, “valve”, or “patients”)
c. You may also include why tasks are performed (e.g., “to locate signs of gum disease”)
7. Use a sufficient level detail in your statements so that the reader would understand what you mean (e.g., “drive a car”)
a. It is NOT necessary to describe the step-by-step process of tasks (e.g., “opens car door,” “inserts key into the ignition,” etc.)
b. However, if the tasks are complex or require less well-known equipment, write statements separately instead of “operates equipment”
8. Have peers critique your job analyses and/or return your job analysis to the incumbent for verification
9. Do not wait until the last minute to begin!!
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more