Neurocognitive disorders our homework helper online brings the best deal of the season
Diagnosis of elderly clients may pose multiple challenges. Coupled with other symptoms from age and/or medical conditions, psychologists may encounter complications in making an accurate, differential diagnosis between neurocognitive disorders and psychological disorders. For example, as neurocognitive disorders involve a deficit or dysfunction in cognition, psychologists need eliminate alternate possibilities for the neurocognitive impairment to make an accurate diagnosis.
For this Discussion, consider various complications that may arise with diagnoses of elderly clients. Select one neurocognitive impairment (delirium, Alzheimer’s disease, or a vascular based neurocognitive disorder) and one psychological disorder and consider the factors that may influence an accurate differential diagnosis in elderly clients. Then, consider how medications for elderly clients may complicate an accurate diagnosis.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post by Day 4 a description of the neurocognitive impairment and the psychological disorder you selected. Then describe three factors you must consider in making a differential diagnosis and explain why. Finally, explain how medications for elderly clients may complicate an accurate diagnosis.
Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the Learning Resources and current literature.
· American Psychiatric Association. (2013). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders(5th ed.). Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Publishing.
o Neurodevelopmental and Neurocognitive Disorders
o Disruptive, Impulse-Control
o Conduct Disorders
o Elimination Disorders
· Paris, J. (2015). The intelligent clinician’s guide to the DSM-5 (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Oxford University Press..
· Chapter 12, Neurodevelopmental and Disruptive Behavioral Disorders
· Gresham, F. M., Watson, T. S., & Skinner, C. H. (2001). Functional behavioral assessment: Principles, procedures, and future directions. School Psychology Review, 30(2), 156–172. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Grzadzinski, R., Huerta, M., & Lord, C. (2013). DSM-5 and Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs): An opportunity for identifying ASD subtypes. Molecular Autism, 4(1), 1–6. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Lord, C., & Jones, R. M. (2012). Annual Research Review: Re-thinking the classification of autism spectrum disorders. Journal Of Child Psychology & Psychiatry, 53(5), 490–509. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Ozonoff, S. (2012). Editorial perspective: Autism spectrum disorders in DSM-5—An historical perspective and the need for change. Journal Of Child Psychology & Psychiatry, 53(10), 1092–1094. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Volkmar, F. R., & Reichow, B. (2013). Autism in DSM-5: Progress and challenges. Molecular Autism, 4(1), 1–6. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
We offer essay help by crafting highly customized papers for our customers. Our expert essay writers do not take content from their previous work and always strive to guarantee 100% original texts. Furthermore, they carry out extensive investigations and research on the topic. We never craft two identical papers as all our work is unique.
Our capable essay writers can help you rewrite, update, proofread, and write any academic paper. Whether you need help writing a speech, research paper, thesis paper, personal statement, case study, or term paper, Homework-aider.com essay writing service is ready to help you.
You can order custom essay writing with the confidence that we will work round the clock to deliver your paper as soon as possible. If you have an urgent order, our custom essay writing company finishes them within a few hours (1 page) to ease your anxiety. Do not be anxious about short deadlines; remember to indicate your deadline when placing your order for a custom essay.
To establish that your online custom essay writer possesses the skill and style you require, ask them to give you a short preview of their work. When the writing expert begins writing your essay, you can use our chat feature to ask for an update or give an opinion on specific text sections.
Our essay writing service is designed for students at all academic levels. Whether high school, undergraduate or graduate, or studying for your doctoral qualification or master’s degree, we make it a reality.