Newspaper article analysis and discussion providing all kinds of support with homework for statistics disciplines
This assignment aims to remind you that the news is full of information relating to employment law; the objective is to develop the ability to critically analyze the news you encounter – which can sometimes be reported incorrectly.
APA Format, Title Page, Body, Reference Page
NEWSPAPER ARTICLE ANALYSIS AND DISCUSSION
Point Value: 25 points
1. Select a newspaper article (New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, or other appropriate quality journalism cite) which addresses a current Employment Law topic. A good place to look would be in the business pages or an analysis of a Supreme Court decision. You should select a news article and not an “opinion” piece.
2. Summarize the article. Ensure that you identify the source of the article and date in your summary. In addition, you should attach the article or provide a link to it so we can read the original article. The heading for your post should contain a short title that will entice other students to read your article. Do not simply “copy” large portions of the article. The writing skill of summarizing will be evaluated.
3. Identify and describe/explain any legal or ethical issue(s) and their relationship to the context of proper HR management
4. Discuss how the event/case/issue is relevant to the course. i.e. it addresses and expands on material discussed in a specific chapter etc. Be specific.
5. Discuss the implications of the current event and any legal and/or ethical issues in the context of employment in the domestic and/or global business environment.
The assignment will be graded according to the following rubrics:
Points & Comments
ADDRESSES ALL ASSIGNMENT REQUIREMENTS
|Follows directions to the letter, and addresses all four parts.||Shows command of the facts and law, but does not follow directions.||Fails to address one or more of the required topics.||Ignores directions as to requested form.|
SKILL IN WRITING AND ANALYSIS
Degree of sophistication or depth of thought
|Carefully delineates and analyses all of the relevant law and facts.||Lists all the most relevant facts and law, but treats them in a cursory manner||Omits relevant facts/law or places emphasis on less relevant items.||Covers only a portion of the important laws and/or facts in reaching a conclusion.|
MECHANICS AND GRAMMAR
Mechanics of memorandum
|No errors of spelling or grammar; well-presented structure.||A few spelling or grammatical errors||Sloppy structure and/or spelling or grammar errors||Many spelling or grammar errors and poor structure.|
We offer essay help by crafting highly customized papers for our customers. Our expert essay writers do not take content from their previous work and always strive to guarantee 100% original texts. Furthermore, they carry out extensive investigations and research on the topic. We never craft two identical papers as all our work is unique.
Our capable essay writers can help you rewrite, update, proofread, and write any academic paper. Whether you need help writing a speech, research paper, thesis paper, personal statement, case study, or term paper, Homework-aider.com essay writing service is ready to help you.
You can order custom essay writing with the confidence that we will work round the clock to deliver your paper as soon as possible. If you have an urgent order, our custom essay writing company finishes them within a few hours (1 page) to ease your anxiety. Do not be anxious about short deadlines; remember to indicate your deadline when placing your order for a custom essay.
To establish that your online custom essay writer possesses the skill and style you require, ask them to give you a short preview of their work. When the writing expert begins writing your essay, you can use our chat feature to ask for an update or give an opinion on specific text sections.
Our essay writing service is designed for students at all academic levels. Whether high school, undergraduate or graduate, or studying for your doctoral qualification or master’s degree, we make it a reality.