Introduction: Using the Osterwalder and Pigneur text as a resource (coupled with the other resources of the course), create a business model canvas of the business organization where you work. Since every organization has unique features, do your best to work at the application of the various components of the building blocks of the canvas. Show as much detail as you can so that it is evident that you comprehend the general business model of your organization. There must be a demonstration of synthesis of the procedure on your part. You may need to interview some of the management team to verify the business model details of your organization. You may also benefit from conducting an Internet search of the Business Model Canvas to become comfortable with how it works. There are many other YouTube-type videos on the web that demonstrate the use of the canvas.
Instructions: Your submittal this week will be considered as a “draft” that should consist of:
1. A Cover page that provides a general description of your organization/business:
Name of the organization (preferably your present organization/business or a pretend organization/business.)
Date of origination (or incorporation)
Location (as appropriate; some entities require discretion)
Brief overview of the purpose of the organization/business
Description of your relationship and role in the organization/business
Other details that enable fuller explanation (if applicable)
2. Business Model Canvas with Post-It notes (as seen in the examples). You have three options for the submission of your canvas:
• You may download and use the blank PowerPoint canvas with electronic Post-Its to create your canvas (click here), or
• You may create a Word.doc that lists the nine building blocks (clearly identify each one) and uses bulleted points in the same manner as Post-Its.
• Creation of your post-its via the following web-help site, and then submission of the resulting URL for the finished canvas. See (click on link) https://canvanizer(dot)com/new/business-model-canvas
3. Create a memo (no particular format, but neatly presented) that describes what you learned about your organization/business as a result of creating the business model canvas.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more