Your research paper assignment is to write an 8-10 pg. double-spaced paper (i.e. including work cited page) on the topic of your choice. You must use 5 article sources from the Hip Hop Studies Reader that we have not read.
You must also integrate any of our class readings into your argument. Feel free to see me for help and/or possible outlines. It is standard format of 12 pt. font, Times New Roman, and one inch margins. Please put a title to your essay and center it on the page. Also put your name and our classroom information on the top-left corner of the page. Use MLA parenthetical citations.
Here are few things to keep in mind when writing your paper.
1) Introduction Central Idea and Thesis: The first paragraph should grab the reader’s attention. The thesis (i.e. what you will argue) is clearly stated. Show the reader why the topic matters.
2) Organization: The essay should be well-organized. One idea follows another in a logical sequence with clear transitions.
3) Understanding of Text: The essay should clearly lay out the main argument of the authors you are reading. Demonstrate a clear grasp of a difficult concept with a good example. Pay attention not simply to the content of the author’s argument but also the methods by which they address an issue.
4) Critical Evaluation of the Text: Critical evaluation is not always negative it can be positive. On the negative side you can briefly step outside a view and raise an objection to it from a different perspective. After raising an objection you may offer a response that tries to minimize the force of an objection. On the positive side you can try and extend someone’s view and apply it to a different situation or you could show why the argument is original or a good reminder or may point out various strengths in the author’s argument or approach. Whether you show limitations of a view or its strengths or both you must give reasons in support of your evaluations. Please try and give a sophisticated response to the text that is clear and demonstrates that you “got what he/she tried to say” and you critically thought about it.
5) Mechanics: Try and have few, if any, spelling, punctuation, organization, grammar or usage errors.
Problem Identification: Identify and thoroughly explore the issue and significant underlying issues. Capture the multi-faceted and dynamic nature of a complex issue.
Context and Assumptions: Considers integral contexts and background information, surfacing assumptions and address the ethical dimensions underlying the issue.
Data/Evidence: Demonstrate skill in search, selection, and source evaluation. Examine evidence and its source, question accuracy, relevance, and completeness. Demonstrate an understanding of how facts shape but may not confirm opinion.
Integration of Diverse Perspectives: Seek out, weigh and effectively integrate diverse, uncomfortable or contrary views. Analyze other positions in an accurate, nuanced, and respectful fashion.
Develops Own Perspective: Clearly present and justify your own position. Demonstrate ownership for constructing knowledge or framing original questions.
Conclusion: Identify, discuss, and extend conclusions and/or consequences. Considers ambiguities and raises questions.
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more