explores the many options available when moving home appliances from one location to another, whether to the end user for a finished product or the movement of raw materials and packaging to its point of use. Products are often moved from the manufacturing location to customers but in other cases there are many other channels of distribution to consider, including distribution centers, wholesalers, and retailers.
Please prepare a 5-slide Power Point presentation illustrating the physical distribution of home appliances. Please address the following points:
1. Slide 1: Flow Chart for Transfer of Ownership and Actual Transer of Goods or Services for a home appliance.
2. Slide 2: Factors which affect how a material is moved.
3. Slide 3: Activities in Physical Distribution System
4. Slide 4: Modes of Transportation
5. Slide 5: Material Handling
You will create a narrative which would be what you personally would say if presenting your power point to an audience. The text of the narrative should be placed in the speaker note section under each slide. Each slide should be thoroughly explained.
• 5-slide Power Point Presentation not including reference slide
• Insert the presentation narrative explaining each slide in the speaker’s notes area.
• Create a reference slide (final slide) in APA format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more