As a manager in a medical records department for a community hospital, you were asked to provide a presentation to health care providers on how to safeguard patients’ medical records and explain the legal reporting requirements. You were asked to include the following information:
1) Discuss regulations relating to safeguarding health information.
2) Explain the mandatory contents and legal obligation of providers to maintain accurate medical records.
3) Explain patient and provider obligations to protect the privacy of health information.
4) Describe the legal defense of an employee accused of mismanaging a patient’s health information.
5) Describe a patient’s legal argument concerning the release of inaccurate information concerning their health to the public.
6) Explain what is meant by legal reporting requirements.
7) Identify three legal reportable events.
Your presentation should consist of at least eight slides, not including the title and references slides.
1) Include a title slide.
2) Use short bullet points for each slide.
3) Add three or more graphics and a table or graph if appropriate.
4) All graphics must be cited.
5) Include Speaker Notes so that the information on the slide contains simple bulleted phrases and the notes expand on those bullets with complete sentences as if you would use them in an oral presentation.
6) Include a reference slide with at least three references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more