Political science paper Political Science homework help
You will have to choose 3 subjects to talk about that my professor has went over, here are 4 for you to choose from
1. American Government and Civic Engagement
2. The Founding of the Nation and the U. S. Constitution
3.The Federal Court System and Judicial Review
4.American Civil Rights â€“ Desegregation, Womenâ€™s Rights, and Equal Protection
In terms of your inquiry, the Written Assignment should be between 3 and 5 pages according to the syllabus. However, my experience has been that the better papers are normally at least 4 to 5 pages in length. That being said, I have also included the instructions taken directly from the Syllabus below. However, before a share the instructions, I cannot overemphasize enough the importance of you actually reading the instructions of the assignment and following the exact directions provided by the assignment. Said another way, donâ€™t make up your own assignment instructions, follow the assignment instructions provided by the assignment itself. As you will see below, I have bolded, highlighted, and color-coded certain portions of the instructions below. If you see language highlighted and color-coded that will tell you that this is a portion of the assignment that previous students taking this class have missed time and time and time again. Donâ€™t make the same mistake your previous classmates made. This assignment is not difficult unless you make it so. Simply read the assignmentâ€™s instructions and structure your paper to be consistent with what the assignment is asking you to do. If you do this, then you can achieve a solid grade from the assignment. Additionally, donâ€™t try to summarize everything into a 2-page document. I have been teaching this course for a while now, and I have never been able to issue a good grade attached to a 2-page paper for this course. This means you will have to invest some time on the assignment. I can immediately tell someone who spent one hour working on the assignment versus someone who really invested time in putting together a quality paper. That being said, I know we all are crunched for time, but if you try to whip up a paper in 30 minutes, 9 times out of 10 I will definitely be able to see it and you can expect not to receive a quality grade on the assignment. An additional point make sure to review the Grading Rubric for the assignment. I included a copy of the Grading Rubric in the Open Course Discussion on October 10th. Please review it because it will give you further guidance on points of importance for how the assignment will be graded. One other note, please make sure to include a cover page for the assignment. I have students every semester who lose 50 pointsÂ just because they forget to include a cover letter. Again, don’t be one of these students.Â Okay, thatâ€™s enough of that. Please see the assignmentâ€™s instructions below:
Â· . An introductory paragraph containing a brief description of three subject areas studied this semester that you found most interesting and/or informative, and a statement about a contemporary political problem or issue related to the course that will be discussed in greater detail later in the paper.
2. Discussion of the three subject areas identified in your introduction. Citations and specific academic information gained from the course MUST be provided in both the body of the text and in the bibliography. The three subject areas you discuss MUST be from POLS 2302 and cannot be topics studied in POLS 2301 (i.e., parties, the media, interest groups, elections). Subject areas should focus on topics listed in the syllabus. In POLS 2302, one of your topic areas should be one of the three branches of government.
3. Identify, discuss and describe a specific contemporary political problem in one of the three subject areas you identified.
4. Construct and communicate a solution to the problem you identified (above). Make sure to develop and express your solution in the form of an argument that is supported by well-documented and properly cited facts and data. A good paper will have at least 3-5 scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook(s) and course videos.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more