2.Utilitarianism versus Universalism,
3.The Stakeholder Approach,
4.Free Market or Social Contract.
• Select one key idea from each chapter that you found particularly interesting, engaging, surprising, or noteworthy.
• Write an essay of 2-3 pages in which you briefly describe the four key ideas you selected, citing Weiss.
• Explain why the key ideas are compelling, engaging, or otherwise appealing.
• Draw connections between these key ideas and your current business experiences, either as an employee, a manager, or a consumer.
• A Word document, written in third person with no use of first-person “I.”
• 2-3 pages, excluding the Title and Reference page.
• APA format, including in-text citations for referenced works.
• At least one resource cited, the textbook by Weiss. (Weiss, J. W. (2014). Business ethics: A stakeholder and issues management approach (6th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Berrett-Koehler.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more