Paper Review Checklist
· Must include all sections
· Title Page
· Introduction/Literature Review
· Appendix (Optional)
· Title page- with (interesting and relevant) title, author and school affiliation
· Abstract on separate page
· Brief summary of paper describing the topic and the findings
· Single paragraph, double spaced
· Introduction/Body of paper- about 6-7 pages in length
· Starts with paper title at top of page
· Introductory paragraph/Thesis statement- 1 paragraph
· Comprehensive literature review
· Discussion/Conclusion- 1- 2 pages in length
· Discuss what was learned from literature review and why it’s important
· Interpretation of findings; theoretical implications
· In-text citations
· Must be present throughout the document
· APA style
· All references should be used, not just 1 or 2
· All in-text citations must be listed on the Reference page
· Reference list
· APA style- Alphabetical order by last name or article title
· At least 4 references
· Comprehensive? Include a mix of academic and practitioner writings?
· Are there a variety of sources referenced?
· What is the quality of sources used?
· Includes all sources referenced throughout the paper
· Page numbers- top right hand corner
· Running head
· Total- 6-7 pages of text (not including title page, Abstract or Reference page)
· Formatted in APA style
· Correct spelling, proper commas, proper apostrophes
· Complete, straightforward sentences (no sentence fragments, run-on sentences)
· Noun/pronoun/verb agreement, consistent verb tenses, correct word choice.
· General things to look for-
· Check for each of the items listed above and indicate where the information is missing or incorrect.
· Check for indications of plagiarism
· Is the paper clear and understandable? Does it flow well? Provide suggestions for how to organize and structure the paper to improve the overall flow.
· Ask for clarification where needed. Note where sections need more detail or elaboration. Identify what’s missing, what needs to be explained more fully. Also identify what can be cut.
· Provide suggestions for additional information to include in the paper (e.g., specific relevant articles), or questions for the author to consider when revising the paper.
· Comments should be constructive.
· If you do not notice any areas for improvement, highlight some of the positive aspects of the paper.
· Comment on large issues first; Go on to smaller issues later.
· Concentrate on the most important ways the draft could be improved.
· Be specific in your response (explain where you get stuck, what you don’t understand) and in your suggestions for revision. As much as you can, explain why you’re making particular suggestions.
We are committed to making our customer experience enjoyable and that we are keen on creating conditions where our customers feel secured and respected in their interactions with us.
With our qualified expert team who are available 24/7, we ensure that all our customer needs and concerns are met..
Our refund policy allows you to get your money back when you are eligible for a refund. In such a case, we guarantee that you will be paid back to your credit card. Another alternative we offer you is saving this money with us as a credit. Instead of processing the money back, keeping it with us would be an easier way to pay for next the orders you placeRead more
All orders you place on our website are written from scratch. Our expert team ensures that they exercise professionalism, the laid down guidelines and ethical considerations which only allows crediting or acknowledging any information borrowed from scholarly sources by citing. In cases where plagiarism is confirmed, then the costumier to a full refund or a free paper revision depending on the customer’s request..Read more
Quality is all our company is about and we make sure we hire the most qualified writers with outstanding academic qualifications in every field. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
We understand that students are not allowed to seek help on their projects, papers and assignments from online writing services. We therefore strive to uphold the confidentiality that every student is entitled to. We will not share your personal information elsewhere. You are further guaranteed the full rights of originality and ownership for your paper once its finished.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more