sharp essay English homework help Overview This application practicum will assess the students ability to create an essay concerning the Armys SHARP
a. Overview: This application practicum will assess the student’s ability to create an essay concerning the Army’s SHARP.
c. Instructions to Soldiers:
NOTE: The SHARP essay is not intended to re-victimize, initiate an unwanted emotional response, or inflict psychological stress on anyone. IAW DODI 6495.02 change 3, and Army Regulation (AR) 600-20, leadership (chain of command or NCO support channel) are always required to report any incidents of sexual assault. Disclosure of information pertaining to an instance of sexual assault in the SHARP essay will be immediately reported to the appropriate authorities outlined within the local SHARP reporting policy. The resulting report will be an unrestricted report.
(1) You will write a two-page (maximum) essay addressing SHARP from within the Army and making recommendations on how leaders at the SGT level can implement potential solutions. The winner will be selected by the commandant and recognized with a certificate of achievement and coin during graduation.
(2) Your essay should address the question, “Why do cases of sexual harassment and sexual assault continue to take place in the Army, despite all the training and education that take place?
(1) Your essay will be formatted as shown below.
I. Introduction (1-2 paragraphs)
A. Opening statement
B. Background information
C. Thesis statement
II. Body (2-4 paragraphs)
A. (Point A) Why does sexual assault occur? Include supporting evidence.
B. (Point B) Does our current approach to training reduce (or not reduce) the risk of sexual assault and harassment? (Could be tied to point A)
C. (Point C) Supporting topic & evidence to support your thesis.
D. (Point D) How do we end sexual violence in the military (recommendations/solutions)?
III. Conclusion (1-2 paragraphs)
A. Summarize the main points.
B. Make a strong, memorable final statement.
• Essay must be 1-2 pages in length (title page does not count as a page).
• Essay is an individual activity (although peer editing is allowed).
• Essay must contain two references (ARs, personal interviews, peer review articles, etc.).
d. Environmental considerations: Inform Soldiers of any known environmental factors they must observe IAW local SOP.
e. Safety: Ensure Soldiers observe all safety procedures IAW local SOP.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more