Stat project 2 scholarly experts
Project – Multiple Regression Analysis – Using SPSS – Outline
The data set shows Sales Price, Area, Number of Rooms, Number of Bedroom, Age and River View
of 63 single family homes. Sales Price is in thousands and River View indicates whether a home has the
view of river or not. A home with the river view is code as 1 and with no view is given by 0.
Using a random sample of 30 to 35 homes conduct three multiple regression analyses: (1) multiple
linear regression with the quantitative variables, (2) multiple linear regression both quantitative
qualitative variables, and (3) multiple regression with interaction.
The steps for the analysis are give below:
Select a sample of 30 to 35 random homes from the data set. You can do it manually.
Provide the following:
1. Specify the regression models.
2. Explain your regression models in your own words. There are three of them: multiple linear regression with all quantitative variables, multiple linear regression with all the quantitative variables and dummy variable, and multiple linear regression with the quantitative variables and interaction effect.
3. Explain the basic assumptions in regression model in your words.
4. Identify the independent and dependent variables.
5. Explain the nature of the variables.
6. Find the descriptive statistic of all the variables.
7. Generate appropriate charts each variable (pie, bar charts, histogram, box plots, stem-and-leaf, and QQ plot).
8. Interpret the major findings (in tasks# 6 and #7).
9. Conduct the correlation analysis with the software.
10. Explain the findings of correlation analysis.
11. Generate scatter plots with the quantitative variables.
12. Explain the outputs of scatter plots.
13. Conduct the following multiple regression analyses with the software (SPSS):
a. Linear regression analysis with the quantitative variables
i. Explain the findings of your regression analysis
ii. Conduct one forecast for a set of independent variables and find the residual
iii. Conduct hypothesis testing for the slope of an independent variable
iv. Conduct interval estimate for the slope of an independent variable
b. Linear regression analysis with all the six variables which includes the dummy variable
i. Explain the findings of your regression analysis with the dummy variable
c. Linear regression analysis all the quantitative variables and an interaction of two independent variables.
i. Explain the findings of your regression analysis with the interaction effect.
14. Draw conclusions from your analyses.
15. Write a report with all the findings, following the format given below.
Title Page (with your name, Course#, date)
I. Introduction. (Also include a brief narrative of the case)
II. Methodology (including Step 2 tasks)
III. Descriptive Statistics and Graph (including Step 3 tasks)
IV. Correlation Analysis (including Step 4 tasks)
V. Regression Analysis (including Step 5 tasks)
VI. Conclusions (including Step 6 tasks)
We offer essay help by crafting highly customized papers for our customers. Our expert essay writers do not take content from their previous work and always strive to guarantee 100% original texts. Furthermore, they carry out extensive investigations and research on the topic. We never craft two identical papers as all our work is unique.
Our capable essay writers can help you rewrite, update, proofread, and write any academic paper. Whether you need help writing a speech, research paper, thesis paper, personal statement, case study, or term paper, Homework-aider.com essay writing service is ready to help you.
You can order custom essay writing with the confidence that we will work round the clock to deliver your paper as soon as possible. If you have an urgent order, our custom essay writing company finishes them within a few hours (1 page) to ease your anxiety. Do not be anxious about short deadlines; remember to indicate your deadline when placing your order for a custom essay.
To establish that your online custom essay writer possesses the skill and style you require, ask them to give you a short preview of their work. When the writing expert begins writing your essay, you can use our chat feature to ask for an update or give an opinion on specific text sections.
Our essay writing service is designed for students at all academic levels. Whether high school, undergraduate or graduate, or studying for your doctoral qualification or master’s degree, we make it a reality.