SWOT analysis wk3sv our professional experts
Principles of Business Management
Week 3 Assignment
1. Review the SWOT analysis for the Fictional Auto Company.
2. In a minimum of 500 words, describe how Fictional Auto Company can utilize this information to its benefit. Include how Fictional Auto Company can turn its weaknesses and threats into strengths and opportunities.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
· Use APA style.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
· Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable.
Strengths—Internal characteristics that give the company an advantage over its competitors.
· Long, successful history, nearly 100 years
· Reputation for value (quality for the price)
· 20,000 associates strong
· 30% increase in revenues
· Ability to target markets
Opportunities—External characteristics; ways to expand or improve the company.
· Aggressive marketing
· Aggressive financing
· Aggressive trade-in policy
· Aggressive extended warranty
· High tech, eco-friendly market segment
· Staff development program
· Dealership scorecards
Weaknesses—Internal characteristics that give the competition an advantage over the company.
· 40% turnover rate among associates
· Bailout damaged brand image
· Low customer satisfaction rating
· Franchise structure (failed dealerships)
Threats—External characteristics; forces that may have a negative effect on the company.
· Aggressive competitors (Ford, GM, Toyota)
· Government regulations and fines
SWOT Analysis for Fictional Auto Company
We offer essay help by crafting highly customized papers for our customers. Our expert essay writers do not take content from their previous work and always strive to guarantee 100% original texts. Furthermore, they carry out extensive investigations and research on the topic. We never craft two identical papers as all our work is unique.
Our capable essay writers can help you rewrite, update, proofread, and write any academic paper. Whether you need help writing a speech, research paper, thesis paper, personal statement, case study, or term paper, Homework-aider.com essay writing service is ready to help you.
You can order custom essay writing with the confidence that we will work round the clock to deliver your paper as soon as possible. If you have an urgent order, our custom essay writing company finishes them within a few hours (1 page) to ease your anxiety. Do not be anxious about short deadlines; remember to indicate your deadline when placing your order for a custom essay.
To establish that your online custom essay writer possesses the skill and style you require, ask them to give you a short preview of their work. When the writing expert begins writing your essay, you can use our chat feature to ask for an update or give an opinion on specific text sections.
Our essay writing service is designed for students at all academic levels. Whether high school, undergraduate or graduate, or studying for your doctoral qualification or master’s degree, we make it a reality.