Threats to Maritime Critical Infrastructure Maritime Cyber Security Case Study Sample
**Meaning that all information must be based on the Trust Hospice Service created for case assignment 1, because is a continuation***
1. Health Care Delivery and Models
* Categorize the organization as an MCO or ACO.
* Provide a rationale for the categorization.
* Provide a comprehensive explanation of services that will be offered by the organization/facility. Note: Services offered should meet the needs of the population identified and the dynamics of the organization/facility.
* Inpatient, outpatient, and/or ancillary services.
* Include E-Health Services.
* Prepare a map detailing the delivery of care (services) in the organization/facility. (See Burton, 2017, for a sample map.)
* Interpret and provide an explanation of the map you prepare.
2. Information Systems
* Describe the systems used in the organization/facility that will manage health care data.
* How will information be collected, stored, and managed?
* Identify standards, policies, and security measures used.
* Explain how the organization/facility will promote interoperability.
3. Operations Management
* Construct and explain two simple organizational process maps that outline two quality processes that are important in health care operations management and assist with problem solving and decision making in your organization
* Develop two process maps to reflect inputs, outputs, and process steps in your organization. Be sure to utilize the correct symbols when developing your process map. Exhibit 6.6 identifies each symbol and reflects its use (pp. 140-150 of McLaughlin & Olson, 2017). Some example processes are activities in a clinic or hospital to measure wait time, utilization of resources, cause and effect, or development of an emergency plan. Visual examples are under exhibits 6.4, 6.5, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.10, 6.11. Please be creative and do not copy an example from the reading, but align your maps with your facility functions.
* Using the Operational Excellence Scale provided by McLaughlin & Olson (2017, pp. 405-406), rationalize in detail the operational tools your organization/facility will use to be a “level 4” organization.
4. Quality Assurance & Accreditation
* Rationalize specifically how the 6 domains of Health Care Quality (by the AHRQ) are fully addressed within the organization/facility.
* Create a detailed risk management and patient safety plan for the organization/facility.
* Identify and explain two leading methods of continuous quality improvement (Plan-Do-Study-Act, Rapid Cycle Improvement, FOCUS-PCDA, Lean, Six Sigma, and/or the FADE Model) that will be used in the organization/facility.
* Rationalize how the methods will be used to ensure that quality and safety are kept at/above the safety rating of major hospitals in the area of the organization/facility.
* You may use the following source to find the Leapfrog Hospital Safety grade for hospitals in your area: https://www(dot)hospitalsafetygrade(dot)org/
* Assume the new organization/faciality is seeking Joint Commission (https://www(dot)jointcommission(dot)org/en/) accreditation. Identify and explain the major competencies this will require from management and staff.
5. Conclusions and Recommendations
* Bring this section to a close and provide 2 or 3 recommendations for your organization based on the information researched and identified.
1. Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your analysis.
2. Case papers should be at least 5 pages, not including the title and reference pages.
3. Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles with at least 5 references.
4. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals:
* Angelo State University Library. (n.d.). Library guides: How to recognize peer-reviewed (refereed) journals. Retrieved from https://www(dot)angelo(dot)edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
5. You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment:
* Purdue Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). General APA guidelines. Retrieved from https://owl(dot)english(dot)purdue(dot)edu/owl/resource/560/01/
6. For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source:
* Georgetown University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www(dot)library(dot)georgetown(dot)edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more