Discuss the police code of ethics as described by Westley. Take into account these questions:
1. Did the police officers recognize that they had a code of ethics separate from the morality of other people?
2. Did all of the police officers agree to this code of ethics?
3. Did they expect other people to agree with their code of ethics?
4. Did officers freely accept this code of ethics or did they accept it under compulsion?
5. Why was so much stress put on secrecy?
6. Did their code of ethics enable the police officers to really see themselves as good people?
7. Why were there such strong reactions to little acts of kindness to other people?
8. Did their code of morality enable these police officers to be morally certain about their actions or did it create moral confusion in their minds?
9. What did Westley mean by “legitimations”? Did he think that the various legitimations were valid?
10. According to Westley, where and why did these police officers enforce the law?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more