1) Refer to “The Use of Electro-Acupuncture in Conjunction with Exercise for the Treatment of Chronic Low-Back Pain” by Yeung, Leung, and Chow.
2) Complete “Yeung Analysis Worksheet.”
3) Examine the question the researchers were trying to answer and write an essay (500-750 words) that explains why you feel the t-test was chosen. Choose one of the other tools studied so far in this course and explain why it would not provide relevant findings.
4) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center
5) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructor will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Yeung Analysis Worksheet:
Yeung, C., Leung, M., & Chow, D. H. K. (2003). The Use of Electro-Acupuncture in Conjunction with Exercise for the Treatment of Chronic Low-Back Pain.
What was the research question?
What were the independent variables?
What was the dependent variable?
What was the sample size and how was it chosen?
What was the experimental design and use of control group?
Were the instruments of measurement shown to be reliable and valid?
What data types were included?
Describe the statistics used, what they were used for, and the results.
What were the researchers’ conclusions? How did they answer the research question(s)?
How was error controlled?
Did you see any concerns with the research study? If so, what?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more