1) Minimum 5 full pages and 3 slides with speaker notes (each one) (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 3 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 3 slides with speaker notes
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 1: minimum 4 references not older than 5 years
Part 4: minimum 4 references not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Concepts in Nursing
Topic: Climate Change
Follow this outline when writing the policy brief:
1. Describe the policy health issue. Include the following information:
a. What population is affected
a. At what level does it occur (local, state, or national),
c. Evidence about the issues supported by resources.
2. Create a problem statement.
3. Provide suggestions for addressing the health issue caused by the current policy.
4. Describe what steps are required to initiate policy change.
a. Include necessary stakeholders (government officials, administrator)
b. budget or funding considerations
5. Discuss the impact on the health care delivery system.
Include three peer-reviewed sources and two other sources to support the policy brief.
Part 2: Pathophysiology
1. Describe some of the more common pathophysiological changes and abnormal findings associated with musculoskeletal, metabolic, and multisystem health dysfunctions.
2. Explain what symptoms are associated with the findings and how these affect patient function.
Part 3: Pathophysiology
1. Explain the risk factors for osteoporosis.
2. What can a nurse do to help manage this health condition to restore the patient to optimal health?
Part 4: Pathophysiology
Topic: new treatment tool for the management of diabetes in adults or children
You should include speaker notes on the 3 slides that expand and deepen the information on the devices. Therefore the information must be relevant and complementary.
Copying and pasting of the same information are not allowed.
Images are not allowed.
According to Incretin Replacement Therapy: A New Treatment Tool for Type 2 Diabetes.
Please, check the link
1. Describe how support can be offered in these respective areas as part of a plan of care for the patient. Provide examples.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more