Terms and Conditions
We offer you (“Customer”, “You,” or “you”) access to our services (“Service”) via our website located at homework-aider.com, mobile application, and mobile website (collectively, the “Website”) following these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), that we can update from time to time.
Homework-aider is a learning platform that collaborates with Customers and academic Experts to increase the Customer’s educational levels. Our Website enables Customers to look for Experts, and Experts search for Customers to link up for and deliver and pay for or get paid for the Services.
INTERPRETATION OF THE TERMS
- “Website” refers to homework-aider.com, mobile application, and mobile website.
- “Customer”, “Yours”, or “You” means anyone bidding, executing or submitting an order, including uploading information and making payments through the Website.
- “Company”, “Our”, “We”, or “Us” refers to the homework-aider Website operated by __________.
- “Content” means all software, links, data, images, materials, text, information and other material you can access through the Services or Website. Whether developed by us or submitted by another person for presentation on the Website or via the Services.
- “Expert” means any person engaged by the Company as a freelancer to offer Services to Customers.
- “Messaging System” is software that facilitates uninterrupted communication between the Customer, the Support Team, or the Expert.
- “Order” is the accurate request for a Service made to Our Company by a Customer. It involves specific requirements and specifications concerning the sources utilized in the Product.
- An “Order” means an electronic request for a paid Product from a Customer. The Order stipulates the range of work and other instructions concerning the Product.
- “Order” means a written Order provided in electronic form online on Our Website by a Customer. The Order comprises the work in totality, together with Customer requirements.
- “Personal Balance” means the cumulative funds available in Your account not yet used to pay for an Order after a transaction. Funds are included in the Personal Balance willingly to pay for the Order(s) price at the Customer’s pleasure.
- “Order Balance” is the total funds allocated for a particular Order after assigning it to an Expert.
- “Escrow” is the financial agreement where We control financial transactions between the Expert and the Customer as a third party. The agreement stipulates that We only release the funds after the contract’s terms are attained.
- “Service” (Services) is offered by Experts within a specific time frame and subject to Customer requirements concerning educational matters. The Services entails all Order Statuses.
- “Product” is the outcome of delivered Service. A Product is created to enable the learning and understanding of a Customer in a specific topic or subject field. The Product is not meant for tendering to any educational institutions supervised, registered, licensed, incorporated or chartered by the state to fulfil the requirements of a certificate, diploma, degree, or study course at any educational institution.
- “Product Revision” is a request made by the Customer to edit the Product’s final version, considering the Order’s initial requirements.
- “Quality Assurance Department” is the Company’s structural unit tasked with protecting and assessing Our Product and Services quality. The Quality Assurance Department investigates all claims and is impartial towards all parties.
- “Support” or “Support Team” is the Company’s structural unit tasked with coordinating and assisting the Services and Order.
By using and accessing the Website or browsing the public areas, you agree that:
- You are not less than 16 years of age.
You accept to use the Service for informational, personal, and lawful purposes. You acknowledge that you will not utilize the Service maliciously or in a manner that violates any applicable international, national, state, local, or any third party’s intellectual propriety or property rights.
Furthermore, you accept to apply common judgment and sense while utilizing the Services and not provide the Experts with your personal information. This disclosure is unnecessary for the Service and may conflict with these Terms.
To get the Product, you will need to register by giving Us Your email and password or sign in via Gmail or Facebook. Your account will then be created using the information you provide.
You consent to provide up-to-date, accurate, and complete information for the registration process and to update the information as required to guarantee that it remains up-to-date, accurate, and complete. You cannot register an account on behalf of another person (apart from yourself).
No one is allowed to have more than one active account. If multiple accounts are discovered, they will be combined with Your first account created during Your initial purchase.
When creating an account, you’ll be requested to create a password, whose safeguarding will be your sole responsibility. We urge you to use “strong” passwords that combine lower- and upper-case letters, symbols, and numbers. You should not disclose your password to a third party, and you consent to notify Us of any unapproved use of your account instantly. Further, you agree to be solely responsible for any actions or activities through or on your account, whether or not you have approved such acts or activities. We will not and cannot be liable for any damage or loss arising from you not complying with the requirements above.
Should you encounter difficulties when creating your account, contact our Support.