Ournal 2 marketing plan part cunique selling proposition compelling advantages of having live homework help at your service
Click on the “Create Journal Entry” button at the top of this page to start your journal. This is not a timed activity.
Journal 2: Marketing Plan Part C:Unique Selling Proposition
Due Week 6 and worth 100 points
You will now complete your secondary market research and consider what distinguishes your company from your competitors, their products, and / or the price of their products and services.
The key word in Unique Selling Proposition (USP) is “unique.” There are very few products or services that are truly one of a kind. In order to target the demographic for your company, you need to pinpoint what makes your business standout among the competitors (e.g., Charles Revson, founder of Revlon, always used to say he sold hope, not makeup. Neiman Marcus sells luxury and customer service. Wal-Mart sells bargains. Amazon is earth’s biggest bookstore.)
Use the Internet to research two (2) of your favorite companies and two (2) companies that are similar to your company. Identify the USPs of these companies, and consider what the USPs mean to you. Next, prepare to create a USP for your company.
Tips on creating a USP for your company:
• Put yourself in your customers’ shoes. Consider what your customers really want. Consider what could make them your repeat customers and instead of your competition‘s.
• Research what motivates your customers’ behaviors and buying decisions. You need to know what drives and motivates customers.
• Uncover the real reasons why customers buy your product instead of a competitor’s. As owner of a start up, ask people why they buy your future competitors’ product. This will help you uncover why they might buy yours. Ask yourself the following questions:
• What does our product or service do better than anyone else?
• How is our business model different from that of our competition? How could our product or service be different?
• What market category or niche is not being served by our industry?
Write a four to six (4-6) paragraph journal entry in which you:
1.Identify the target market and your secondary market for your company. Note: Be as specific as possible (e.g., women 30-45, with a high school education and some college; people working full time and living in the Midwest, etc.).
2.Describe your unique selling proposition (USP). Explain the key factors that make your company different than competitors within your industry. Describe the primary way in which the USP for your company targets the two (2) markets you identified in Question 1.
Example of a USP:
• My product is t-shirts and coffee mugs with fun and empowering logos for women.
• My target market is women ages 35-55, college educated, working full time. My secondary market trends a little younger at 25-35, women passionate about their professional life and their personal pursuits.
• My USP is “Be Authentic, no Apologies.”
• My reasoning is I want women to buy my sassy slogans, because they want to show their authentic voice on a shirt or mug.
Note: Insert the information from the completed Journal 3 entry into “Section 3: Unique Selling Proposition” in the provided Marketing Plan Template (located in Week 4).
We offer essay help by crafting highly customized papers for our customers. Our expert essay writers do not take content from their previous work and always strive to guarantee 100% original texts. Furthermore, they carry out extensive investigations and research on the topic. We never craft two identical papers as all our work is unique.
Our capable essay writers can help you rewrite, update, proofread, and write any academic paper. Whether you need help writing a speech, research paper, thesis paper, personal statement, case study, or term paper, Homework-aider.com essay writing service is ready to help you.
You can order custom essay writing with the confidence that we will work round the clock to deliver your paper as soon as possible. If you have an urgent order, our custom essay writing company finishes them within a few hours (1 page) to ease your anxiety. Do not be anxious about short deadlines; remember to indicate your deadline when placing your order for a custom essay.
To establish that your online custom essay writer possesses the skill and style you require, ask them to give you a short preview of their work. When the writing expert begins writing your essay, you can use our chat feature to ask for an update or give an opinion on specific text sections.
Our essay writing service is designed for students at all academic levels. Whether high school, undergraduate or graduate, or studying for your doctoral qualification or master’s degree, we make it a reality.