Philosophy questions our professional experts
Answer the following questions, Be sure to number your answers, so they correspond with the questions.
Each answer to each question should be at least one paragraph or more. Answers may come from the textbook, from resources provided here http://www.iep.utm.edu/home/about/ , and from your mind. .
No work should be submitted from outside sources the Internet or other sources (there are a lot of bad resources on the internet, so stick with what is provided here – I’m interested in your ability to think through and discuss these issues, not copy from external sources).
Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling.
1. Explain the connections between pleasure, contemplation, and judgment in aesthetic appreciation.
2. Explain how aesthetics, art, and criticism are interrelated.
3. Evaluate David Hume’s view regarding art criticism.
4. Articulate the notion of ‘truth’ in art criticism.
5. Explain if it is possible to have an agreement about aesthetic judgments and if that is a problem.
6. Explain the elements of any moral dilemma: the act, the consequences of the act, and the moral agent.
7. Critically analyze the false starts in moral philosophy including relativism and Divine Command.
8. Discuss the practical and logical problems with Aquinas’ Natural Law moral theory.
9. Explain how ethics can be said to be always personal and often political.
10. Compare and contrast various views of Hobbes and Locke on the state of nature and natural rights.
11. Explain and evaluate Rousseau’s criticism of both Hobbes and Locke regarding the state of nature.
12. Explain the difference between the labor theory of property and labor theory of value.
13. Explain and evaluate Karl Marx’s analysis of class struggle as presented in his Communist Manifesto.
14. Explain the views of Nozick and Hospers regarding legitimate laws and the role of government.
15. Compare and contrast Rawls and Nozick on justice.
We offer essay help by crafting highly customized papers for our customers. Our expert essay writers do not take content from their previous work and always strive to guarantee 100% original texts. Furthermore, they carry out extensive investigations and research on the topic. We never craft two identical papers as all our work is unique.
Our capable essay writers can help you rewrite, update, proofread, and write any academic paper. Whether you need help writing a speech, research paper, thesis paper, personal statement, case study, or term paper, Homework-aider.com essay writing service is ready to help you.
You can order custom essay writing with the confidence that we will work round the clock to deliver your paper as soon as possible. If you have an urgent order, our custom essay writing company finishes them within a few hours (1 page) to ease your anxiety. Do not be anxious about short deadlines; remember to indicate your deadline when placing your order for a custom essay.
To establish that your online custom essay writer possesses the skill and style you require, ask them to give you a short preview of their work. When the writing expert begins writing your essay, you can use our chat feature to ask for an update or give an opinion on specific text sections.
Our essay writing service is designed for students at all academic levels. Whether high school, undergraduate or graduate, or studying for your doctoral qualification or master’s degree, we make it a reality.